That grey concrete color is in trend now and silver too. If it is to be honest it doesn’t even matter what is so much in the trend as long as you love it but if we match is even better. 🙂
I tried this intense grey-silver make up and to not be such a boring make up I added some color on the lips and what color is cuter and sweeter than pink?! 😉
Check out this make up , the products that I used and the few steps to get it. 🙂
1. Apply this silver eye shadow (Sleek, sparkle2) on the inner half of your eye lid and bellow the eyebrows, right in that arch.
2. Apply this sparkly concrete grey ( Sleek, sparkle 2 )on the other half on your lid intensifying just at the end of your lid and blend it with the silver.
3. Draw your crease shadow with this matte foggy grey (Sleek) and blend very well.
4. Contour your eyes with a black kohl. I used this one from MAC. Intensify on your lower eye line and go over to smudge a little with a brush dipped in that sparkly concrete grey.
5. Apply mascara.
6. Apply a pink lipstick to give a sweet look to this make up. I used one from Loreal.
I supposed you already know you have to (or not) use foundation and blush for the complete make up. 🙂
If you try one of my make ups please send a photo. 🙂