I like eyeliners because they can be used as a make up in the shortest time possible. Very practical and takes very little space in your purse. I got a coffee cream eye liner from Elf that I used in one of my make ups. I will explain the make up step by step just in case you want to do it too. 😉 For the make up I used a Maybeline small pallette, crease free, in nude colors .
1. I applied this vanilla eye shadow on the lower side of my eye lid.
2. I traced a smooth line with the Elf cream eye liner in coffee.
3. Just bellow the crease and above the lower side of my eye lid I applied a smooth gold eye shadow. (It looks darker in the picture)
4. I contoured the crease with brown eye shadow.
5. On the eye brows arch I went with a smooth greysh beige (I can’t define this color very well) .
6. I contoured my water line and lower eye line with a brown eye liner.
7. I applied mascara.
8. Just in case you are interested on the lips I used this Chanel Mademoiselle no.5 lipstick .