Hi everyone! I thought about making a make up with some soft pink . For me this is such a cute girlie color . In this make up I added some grey accents, as grey matches pink so well and gave it a stylish look using eyeliner .
Take a look at the picture below and follow the instructions to get this make up. 🙂
How to do it :
1. On the eyelid I applied a cute pink eye shadow from Loreal Infallible/ Pearly Pink.
2. I contoured the crease with a grey eye shadow. I used Gunmetal from the NAKED palette.
3. On the eye brow bone I applied an almost nude pink. I used Sin from the NAKED palette.
4. Create a cute wing using an eyeliner. I used Blackest Black from Loreal Infallible.
5. I contoured the lower line of the eye with the grey eye shadow and right above it I contoured with pearly pink for more light.
6. Apply any mascara you would like or False Eye Lashes. 🙂
7. On the lips I used Super Stay 14h Lipstick from Maybelline /Perpetual Peony and for more volume and shine I applied some lip gloss on top- Milani-3D Glitzy , Glamour Gloss no.39.
Make up ready! 🙂