Hello fellow bloggers! 🙂 The award game begins again. I was nominated by Helen from Glowingdoll to whom I thank very much and please follow her blog if you didn’t already because you will like it. This is an award game for bloggers who have up to 200 followers and if you are nominated you have to nominate yourself about 5-11 bloggers.
This will could them and maybe bring some more popularity so let’s the game begin. ;)) I will answer the quiz that Helen made up and the bloggers I will nominate have to answer my quiz that will be posted bellow. This is fun so I’m excited.
1. What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
I appreciate a positive attitude as it is very easy and motivating to be around this kind of people. Life seems much easier. 🙂
2. Name one person who has had significant impact on your life.
There is a certain number of people but right now , my husband as he proved me that true love exists and I can really be myself with him which allows me to know myself better.
3. What is your favorite past-time?
My favorite , hmmm…I don’t know, but I will say childhood as I love to play.
4. One place where you’d like to travel to and why.
There are many places I’d like to go to but I would generally pick the sea-side maybe in Italy as it is on my go to list.
5. You have been trapped in a Karaoke situation. There is no way out. What song do you sing?
I would sing “I see fire ” by Ed Sheeran. I like that song a lot.
6. Too cold or too hot? If you had to pick one, which would it be and why?
It depends on how hot.;)) I actually like hot weather as I enjoy the sun so much and you can wear comfy clothes and swim and the days are longer and have nice drinks and ice cream and get tanned….and so on. 🙂
7. What is your most favorite quote?
“What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.”
8. Do you have any musical talents?
I had when I was in 5th grade, now I don’t know if I still got it but dancing is one of my talents.
9. What is your favorite type of food?
I love cooked food. My food has to be warmed and cooked. I wouldn’t pick sandwiches or fast food over a nice home cooked dish.
10. What 3 historical figures, no longer living, would you like to have over for coffee/tea – or a glass of wine?
Nostradamus to discuss astrology and premonitions and other mystical stuff as I love it, Coco Chanel to talk about beauty , style and fashion and Jesus so I can find out the truth from him about religion and what those verses in Bible really mean and the truth about what he really liked and how he had seen life , the purpose of life and happiness. I have many things to discuss with him that are so unclear in my mind. 🙂
11. The television has broken and there is not a book to be found (what a horrifying thought!). It is a stormy day and you are trapped in your house. How do you amuse yourself for the day?
I do facial masks, take a bubble bath, dance, write, think, draw stuff, make new models to my nails, play with my cat and dogs, make up, do my hair… this kind of stuff.
Yey! The quiz is done and now is time to nominate some friends to answer to my quiz. 🙂
Ok, my dear nominees and here are my questions:
1. What makes you really happy?
2. What do you like best about yourself?
3. How do you define success?
4. What love means to you?
5. What is the kindest thing you ever did?
6. What do you do when you feel sad?
7. What do you do for yourself?
8. What is your hobby?
9. What quality you appreciate most in others?
10. Did you followed your own way in life or did you follow what others wished for you?
11. What habit would you like to change now and why?
Good luck! 🙂