Hi Everyone! 🙂
I thought I should post for you another makeup as lately I am mostly in the mood for this. The light wasn’t that good in this picture but still the makeup is noticeable and the colors I used as well. Probably some studio lights might help me.
For this make up I only used the Naked Palette from Urban Decay and a Liquid Eyeliner from Maybeline. I will post a picture with the color shades I used and go on and write down the steps to create this makeup. 😉
1. Create a long-winged line with a liquid eyeliner and starting close to the tip of the line , draw a half line into the crease then fill in the corner a little for some intensity.
2. Using a black eye shadow , fill in the corner more as you go towards the eye lid and blend very well.
3. Apply the brown eye shadow from the point where you finished applying black towards the middle of your eyelid and blend well. Blend some of that brown on that black line in the crease as well.
4. Apply the gold shade on the other half of your eyelid and get it up to the crease as well to blend with the brown and black . Will frame the eye makeup better.
5. Go over the eye liner with some of that black shade to add more intensity.
6. Go with a black eye liner in the water line and then smudge some black , brown and gold on your lower line .
7. Finish with few coats of mascara or false eye lashes.
You can notice that this makeup has a slight ombre effect. Hope you guys enjoy it! 😀