Hey, hey, after a long break I’m back! 🙂
I had a long summer vacation and many things to do but I felt lazy as well. Actually I am feeling lazy while I am writing this post but not lazy enough not to write.
This post comes with two makeup ideas for the summer. Nothing too fancy but simple and fun and with pops of color. I love colors and summer is just the right season for it. I opt for colorful eyeliner as it is the easiest way to add some color to your makeup without being too much. We don’t want to look like clowns after all. 😉
Ok, words can’t actually describe a picture more than the picture itself so let me show you than explain you.
1. Smooth turquoise.
In my opinion , light blue and turquoise works best with golden shades.
I used only 2 makeup tools for this look (I exclude the mascara as we all know is a must almost all the time to complete an eye makeup) .
1. Eye shadow – L’Oreal Infallible Amber Rush which I applied on my eyelid with my finger as it makes the application smoother and easier and as well under my eye with a pencil brush.
2. Eyeliner – L’Oreal Silkissime , True Teal – I traced the eyelid , then I smooth it out with an eyeliner brush and I applied this eyeliner on my water line as well. This is a waterproof eyeliner and it stays all day.
2. Purple Fantasy
I love how purple goes with green so I used this two together for a fresh summer make up.
In three steps you can get this really simple look.
1. Eye shadow- L’Oreal Infallible , Burst into Bloom. – Apply with finger or brush on the eye lid.
2. Contour the eye (bottom as well) with a green eyeliner , I used one from Essence- Kajal Pencil-Scream Green.
3. Apply a purple eyeliner in the waterline. I used L’Oreal Infallible , Silkissime – Pure Purple.
For both of the looks don’t forget about mascara and you are good to go! 😉