Hi everyone. The sweet Caydet from Caydet.wordpress.com nominated me for this award and I would like to thank her. I believe this blog nominations are great for creating a bond between bloggers and are fun as well.
For the ones I will nominate, the rules are simple:
1. Nominate other 5 bloggers .
2. Thank to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Post the picture of the award on your blog post.
4. Answer the questions I made for you.
5. Make other 10 questions for the ones you will nominate. 🙂
I will answer first to the questions given by Caydet and then I will nominate the other 5 bloggers that will answer my questions and continue the game if they wish of course. 😉 I almost forgot, you need to let the nominees know that they have been nominated. ;))
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be & why?
My favorite places are in Europe as it is where I grew up but next one on my list is Italy because I think is a wonderful , romantic place and is on my list for a long time.
2. Last time you cried?
Considering that now I am pregnant and the hormones are messing me up I cry quite often but for unreal stuff. ;))
3. Everyday makeup routine?
SPF, foundation, blush , mascara and lipstick if I am really on the run and don’t want to leave the house without makeup.
4. Favorite dessert/dessert recipe?
I don’t have one in particular. I like to try new things all the time.
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Mother of two children with a successful career , still happily married and traveling the world. (I want a lot! )
6. Best childhood memory?
Me and my brother playing together or holding hands.
7. Beauty product you can’t live without?
Lipstick, as if anything else lacks, I can use it as blush and to enlighten my eyes if I apply just a little on the brow bone.
8. Who do you admire most in life?
9. What cheers you up?
Dance , music and happy people.
10. If you could get one do-over in life, what moment would you choose?
It may sound absurd but none. I had hard moments but because I like my life how it is now and what I have become I wouldn’t change anything at all.
I nominate the following:
1. What is the worst thing you ever did to your hair?
2. Your favorite foundation?
3. What style you love most: casual, elegant, sporty or sexy?
4. Your favorite perfume?
5. What do you call accomplishment?
6. What do you like most about yourself?
7. What is your favorite shade of lipstick?
8. Your best memory ever?
9. What qualities you appreciate most in others?
10. What do you like most when it come to shoes: flats, sneakers , boots, stilettos…?
Let’s have some fun with this! 😀