I don;t know why but I was really excited for the beginning of fall. Maybe I just like new beginnings and probably also because the weather will be a bit more bearable for me to walk on the streets. The summer in Texas is really hot! Yesterday was also our 2 years of Marriage Anniversary so the coming of September was a moment of celebration.
Now, let’s get down to the Fall time Look . I usually take my pictures in a natural light but yesterday that was messed up by a cloudy situation so the pictures I have for you are not as good as I wish it would be.
For the makeup I used shades of plum and amber. The accent fell on the eyes. I used my favorite eye shadows from L’Oreal Infallible , Smoldering Plum and Amber Rush.
Ughhh…that light!! ;)) The makeup looks more intense in person actually.
The outfit I had ,was very simple. This fall I think I am going with green. Emerald green, intense green, army green. Green shirt , dark wash out jeans and leopard print pumps to add some flavor. Oh…and the baby bump as I am going to have a baby girl in December. 😉
Have an excellent fall , full of accomplishments! :
Hi there! Fresh news about some cute blue shades trending this spring. It is not about sad blues at all but about the fun happy fresh blue. In this Spring’s highlight you will be able to find the Aquamarine and the Scuba Blue . In the pictures bellow you will be able to find these cute blues as makeup eye shadow but also in the outfits. I love it both . The eye shadow trend I have it solved , all I need now is to get some outfit pieces to match it all.
Aquamarine is actually the star as I have seen it everywhere and in lots of fashion magazines but also the scuba blue looks fresh and nice . Both of this blue shades will be in trend for this summer as well.
Aquamarine. It really looks cute and fresh.
Scuba blue – On the fashion podiums it looked super cute matched with Red. The scuba blue is the base color of this dress but I love how it has the floral patterns in that deeper blue.
Notice: Some of these pictures are courtesy of Polyvore.
Hi everyone! 🙂 Spring is about to come and so is our feel for renewal and excitement for dressing more colorful and more relaxed. I gathered information these days about this spring’s wear from some fashion magazines , I’ve put together some of the items just to inspire your outfit idea and here I am sharing it all with you. The surprise is actually the suede and the grid as I would have expected floral and colors for the spring.
1. Floral. Floral had been a do in the fall as well and I honestly like that feminine and romantic look it gives.
2. Colors. I love colors so…Go colors in spring and in summer and all the time!
3. Suede. Suede stuff was never something I preferred, especially when it comes to shoes as it seems to me like it is gathering dust too fast and if it is rainy and you were not prepared, so long with good-looking shoes. I would try a suede dress or skirt and even a jacket. I like the softy look.
4. The grid. I would wear it occasionally on a shirt and I do have a pink grid dress. It somehow looks vintage to me, elegant, a little bit masculine but sexy at the same time.
I’m sure you have floral and color in your closet , all you need now is suede and grid and you will be in the trend this spring. 😉
Hello everyone! Since it had been decided by the fashion industry that Marsala is the pantone color of 2015 I had to have something on this color. I like this color because it is somehow different and puts a different trend out there.
The dress I am wearing in these pictures is more like a shirt dress but I love the sleeves on it. This is more of a night or party type of wear as I added sparkling elements. The necklace, the clutch, the shoes and the ring.
I wore this dress on my birthday but in a more casual style as it was in December and I celebrated somewhere outside. I wore it then with Marsala leggings, the same necklace, thigh high black boots and a rolled sleeved black jacket to highlight the sleeve cut of the dress. 🙂
The dress is a little bit see through and some nice black high waist shorts would look sexy underneath.
Now I only need a place to wear this outfit. 😉
What is your Marsala item with which you will rock this trend?
Hello there. When it is sunny and not so cold you just want to dress comfy but still cute and go for a walk, or for a coffee but most of the times shopping. I love playing with my own items from the closet but until I get more pro about taking photos I will just create some outfits that match my style to share it with you and give some ideas.
1. The black jeans. Keep it simple , mono or duo and add just a bit of color. Here I added some red sun glasses. I would keep the eye make up very low-key, nude style and put on a red lipstick. Referring the hair style I would do some loose curls.
2. Pretty with a plaid skirt. I matched the skirt with the bag and added that Cyan or Blue green shade for the cardigan and shoes. I thought added another pop of color with the yellow earrings will look dolly and cute. I would try a cute pastel pink lipstick or lip gloss and wear my hair in a pony tail.
3. That jeans shirt dress. I have a shirt dress but not a jean one that I want so much. Jeans go well with red , red goes well with animal print and animal print goes well with jeans so I made a match with all of those. For this outfit I would get the cat eyes look using an eye liner and put on a nude shade on my lips. I would do my hair in a cool braid. A french braid or a fish tail braid.
These are my 3 street style casual picks for today only, because the variation of outfits and ideas can go a long way.
What is your best pick?